Benefits of the program
Robotics is increasingly being considered as the fourth “R” of learning, “Reading, wRriting and aRithmetic” that modern-day students must understand to succeed in a highly competitive, technology-driven world. Robotics integrates all STEM fields a way no other subject can cover.
We believe that true learning takes place when a student gets an opportunity to discover on their own through a hands-on, experimental, learning model. By allowing children to be involved in a learning process that excites, energizes, engages and enriches them to a wide variety of skills and concepts, they will discover a path that will enable them to have a more productive education. And Robotics is the mother of all subjects. It integrates mechanical, electrical, electronics, control engineering, computer science, technology, math and science.
- 1. Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- 2. Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
- 3. Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- 4. Enables learner to develop and express creativity
- 5. Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- 6. Helps to excel in Maths and Science and choose a career in Science and Technology
- 7. Enables learner to appreciate and realize technology